You've guessed it. This article is all about the Contracts screen! You get here by clicking the Contracts icon on the navigation menu on the left.
On the top left of the screen, you can change which Contracts appear by selecting:
- My Contracts — See only the Contracts you created.
- Everyone's Contracts — Look at the Contracts created by all the users in your account.
- Others' Contracts — Check out the Contracts created by the users in your account other than you.
On the top right are the Search and Filter buttons:
- Search — Want to pull up a Contract quick? Simply click the magnifying glass and search a keyword.
- Filter — Click the Filter icon to display the Filter Contracts panel. On this panel, you can filter the requests in the list by Type (HTML or PDF), whether it's Published, whether it's Public, and whether it's Shared.
Every Contract that matches the filter you set up has a card on this screen. While looking through your Contracts, you'll notice the blue Edit Draft or green New Version buttons. An Edit Draft button means the Contract hasn't been published and is still being edited prior to being published as the first version. On the other hand, the New Version button means the Contract has been officially published at least once. If you want to make changes to this Contract, you'll be making them to the next version. New versions are helpful when making updates to your published Contract that is already in use.
The menu button (...) next to the blue or green button lets you choose to:
- Open Legal Center to see the Contract as people see it on your Legal Center.
- Download a copy of the Contract as a PDF (even if you created the Contract in HTML).
- Clone the Contract. This button works great for duplicating a Contract so you can edit just a few specific sections.
- Delete the Contract.
Tip: Ready to start something new? Click the plus in the green circle to start a fresh new Contract!
More questions? Just open a chat or email us at email@example.com.