Welcome to the Activity Log! Here you can get a bird's eye view of all the activity that's been happening around your Signature Requests. You get to the Activity Log by clicking the bullet list icon in the navigation menu.
Not sure what you're looking at? Don't worry, we'll talk you through it!
At the top-right of the screen, you see icons of a magnifying glass, two arrows pointing up and down, and three dots:
- Click the magnifying glass to search for a particular Signer in the log.
- Click the arrows to change the sort order of the items in the log. You can sort by Signer or by Created date.
- Click the three dots to access options to Export the activity to a spreadsheet or to Clear Test Data.
In the activity records themselves, you see several columns of information:
- The Signer column shows the email addresses of the Signers who performed the activity. You can click the value in the Signer column to drill down to the Signer's record.
- The Date & Time column shows the date and time the activity occurred.
- The Type column shows what kind of activity it is. The activity types that appear in this column can indicate that a Contract was Sent, Displayed, Visited, Agreed, and other activity types.
- The Contract column shows the titles of the Contracts that were involved in the activity. You can click the value in the Contract column to drill down to the Contract.
- The Version/Revision column shows the version number of the Contract that was involved in the activity.
- The Group/Request column show the Group that the Contract was a part of (if the activity happened from your website or app) or the request ID (if the activity happened from you sending a Signature Request). You can click the value in the Group/Request column to drill down to the Group or Signature Request.
- On some rows, you might see a down arrow. Click this icon to download a PDF of the activity record.
If you have questions, we have answers. Just start a chat or email us at email@example.com.