Salesforce.(FieldName) will map from whichever level you're building the request (Account or Opportunity). You can also tell it which level you want it to pull from by using the location in a lowercase reference as shown below.
Map from the level that the request is built (account or opportunity)
- Salesforce.Name; will pull in Account or Opportunity name, depending on where you request is being built
- Salesforce.CloseDate; will pull in the Close Date associated with the Account or Opportunity, depending on where your request is being built
Map from account level when building request within opportunity
- Salesforce.account.BillingAddress.city; will pull in the Billing Address City at the Account level
- Salesforce.account.BillingAddress.state; will pull in the Billing Address State at the Account level
- Salesforce.account.BillingAddress.country; will pull in the Billing Address Country at the Account level
- Salesforce.account.BillingAddress.PostalCode; will pull in the Billing Address Postal Code at the Account level
Map from other aspects of Salesforce
- Salesforce.primary_contact.Name; will pull in primary contact First Name
- Salesforce.products.1.Name; will pull in the first product name
- Salesforce.products.1.UnitPrice; will pull in the first product price
Map custom fields
When mapping custom fields, you will want to use the API Name to map in the field.
- Salesforce.APIName; will pull in custom fields from the level that the request is being created
- Salesforce.account.APIName; will pull custom fields from the Account level
- Salesforce.owner.APIName; will pull custom fields from the Owner level
Salesforce mapping helpful tips
When mapping fields, each word will be case- and space-sensitive. For example, when pulling directly from the level that the request is being built: Salesforce.Name.
When mapping from another level, the level you are mapping from will always be lowercase; Salesforce.account.BillingAddress.city.
Got questions? We're ready to help! Just open up a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.