Your Legal Center is a touchpoint with your customers, and you can tailor it as such to match your brand with logo, font styles, colors, and more. Once you set up your Legal Center to look the way you want, it will remain that way every time you publish any changes to your Contracts hosted online.
You can customize a variety of things about your Legal Center:
- Header and body background images/colors
- Favicon (the icon that appears next to your URL in the browser's address bar)
- Headline colors and fonts
- Body text colors and fonts
You can control more about the presentation of the Legal Center by editing the CSS on the Advanced tab. You can also contact us to help out with the customizations.
Use these steps to get to the Branding Settings screen in your PactSafe account:
- Click the Profile & Settings option at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left. It probably contains either your photo or your initials. A pop-up menu appears.
- Choose Settings from the menu that appears. The Account Settings screen appears.
- Choose Branding from the menu on the left. The Branding Settings screen appears.
Here's a great example of a customized Legal Center that matches a company brand:
If you have multiple Legal Centers enabled in your account, these same steps control the way they all look. In addition, there are fields for each Legal Center where you can augment or override these customizations for a particular Legal Center.
Still have questions? You can open a chat session or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide the answers.