Most companies keep their online legal Contracts on a set of pages that are hosted on the marketing team's website. Sometimes the Contracts are embedded into online forms. In almost all cases, the Contracts are unwieldy to update. Plus, your marketing website is optimized for acquiring new customers, not educating them on your legal policies.
It doesn't have to be that way anymore. With PactSafe, legal experts have the power to easily manage legal content the right way using the Legal Center. The Legal Center:
- includes specifics around the date and time of the respective Contract versions over time
- provides an intuitive, mobile-friendly layout to make it easy to read
- automatically generates a table of contents for your customers to navigate
In this section of documents, we'll talk about:
- What exactly a Legal Center is
- How to make your Contracts public so they appear on your Legal Center
- Styling your Legal Center to match your brand
- Customizing the domain of your Legal Center
- How you can create and maintain multiple separate Legal Centers for different websites or other entities that use separate groups of Contracts (this feature must be enabled in your account)
- Hosting multiple language versions of your Contracts on your Legal Center (this feature must be enabled in your account)
Of course, if you run in to any problems, we're just a message away and eager to help. Just start a chat session or email us at email@example.com.