Welcome to your dashboard!
We're excited to show you around. Your dashboard is where all of your account history lives.
On the left side of the screen, you can select from multiple views:
- My Requests — Choose this view to see only the Signature Requests you sent.
- Everyone's Requests — Chose this view to see the Signature Requests sent by all the users in your account.
- Others' Requests — Choose this view to see only the Signature Requests sent by the users in your account other than you.
On the right side of the screen, below the doughnut graphs, appear the following icons:
- Search — Click the magnifying glass icon to display the search box. Enter the word you want to search for and press Enter.
- Refresh — Click the Refresh icon to update the counts within the circles graphs at the top of the screen.
- Filter — Click the Filter icon to display the Filter Requests panel. On this panel, you can filter the Signature Requests in the list by Status, whether the request is Paused, Expired, or Archived, and by the Sender of the Signature Request.
Sort — Click the Sort icon to change the order in which the Signature Requests in the list appear. You can sort the list by Name, Created date, Updated date, Expiration date, Sent date, or Completed date.
Tip: You can also click the column header if it appears on the screen. For example, you can click the Sent header to sort by Sent date.
Tip: Enjoy an interactive platform? Click a doughnut graph at the top of the dashboard to quickly filter the list of requests by status.
More questions? Just open a chat or email us at email@example.com.